Monday 14 January 2013

1st Draft Ability Sets

These are the 1st drafts for my character ability sets, the third method of design i'm using to create characters. I did these over the Christmas period but I've held up on posting them here because they were done in a format in word that does not translate well to blogger. To avoid this i mocked up this kind of sci fi ish display for profiles. 
When creating these i found it hard to create the abilities out of nothing so i tried to create a rough theme or archetype for each set in order to create them, this worked much better. I also did some extra research to help me come up with some ideas that weren't in my previous research, mainly types of aliens from various media.






To help me decide which of these to refine and take forward i will be getting some peer feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment