Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lore page graphic

So now that i created a method of displaying my text based design elements, i figured i'd try it with my lore pages too, with some little changes. I changed some things just to see some variation, i also added a binary texture to the back  ground which i think helps make it look more interesting  I also found some settings to help me do some glow effects, it didn't work so great on the text but the alternative is just way too time consuming. My ability ones has some variation in them so as i was putting them together so they're not final, presentation is one of my weak points and it tends to be an after thought so i figured i'd at least get some ideas down along the way. I like how this one turned out, i'll probably do some research into how things like this look in movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment