Sunday 5 May 2013

Character 5 Silhouettes

These are my character silhouettes for design character 5, she is all about the arms. I actually forgot to include the original design but she's on here somewhere, she was actually my first character work up. Out of these i really like, 1, 3 and 3. 1 is pretty close to the original, i like 3 because of it's simplicity and i like 4 because the arms look kind of crude and bulky, good for a bruiser character.

I always liked the female with large arms look but was made a little unsure whether i should continue with the character after Riot games released a character shortly after i created mine with this same motif.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_Splash.jpg
This is Vi, a character released for League of legends in january. I really like her character in the game and may find it hard to create min dissimilar to her in game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment