Sunday 5 May 2013

Design Character 4 Development

Very little time left now, i haven't done work on this project in a good few weeks as i was finishing off my other projects. Now that i'm working on this again i can buckle down and get as much work done as possible. I only have till Thursday to get this done so i'm working like mad. Frankly it will be a miracle if i get it done. Anyway here is my fourth character design, i have part of him done a while ago but I've finally finished the concepts and final work up for this character. I've been over this a few times but these characters   will be whittled down to my chosen 3 so these aren't necessarily the final characters, although not much more design work will be done on them, any additional work will be polish, colour and lighting.



These are the silhouettes i came up with for the robot legs character. The first one is the original silhouette. From these i silhouettes alone i think 1 and 2 are the weakest.



After that i worked the silhouettes up into these. I think the legs from number 3 and 5 are the most interesting but the body of 3 doesn't work with the legs. I like the body of 4, the general bad ass guy who seems right unhappy your looking at his legs. From here i took my favorite bits to create the final character.


Here is the final character, he doesn't have a name yet but i gave him the amputee war veteran thing. I think he could be an interesting character but he takes a long time to draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment